The working group on euro risk-free rates is an industry-led group established in 2018 by the European Central Bank, the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA), the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and the European Commission. Its main tasks are ...more »
Segnalazioni & Eventi
News in breve
- Andrew Hauser: From LIBOR to SONIA – a bridge to the future
- Venezuela Legalizes Crypto Mining but Will Force Industry Into National Pool
- EIOPA submitted its opinion to the European Parliament on the discharge for the financial year 2018
- Fintech and big tech credit: a new database
- Kraken is the first cryptocurrency firm to become a bank.