It’s not quite a seal of approval, but one of Europe’s largest financial markets is giving cryptocurrencies the equivalent of the bar codes found on soup cans and jam jars.
I commenti per questo post sono chiusi
Segnalazioni & Eventi
News in breve
- CME’s Rise in Bitcoin Futures Rankings Signals Growing Institutional Interest
- CBDCs Mean Evolution, Not Revolution
- STEVEN MAIJOOR DELIVERS KEYNOTE AT IRISH FUNDS ANNUAL GLOBAL FUNDS ONLINE CONFERENCE
- Supporting a common supervisory culture: Targeted training on insurance supervision
- Credito e liquidità per famiglie e imprese.
Interessanti per te
CME’s Rise in Bitcoin Futures Rankings Signals Growing Institutional Interest
In sign of increased institutional participation in cryptocurrency, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) has surpassed prominent cryptocurrency exchanges… https://www.coindesk.com/cmes-rise-in-bitcoin-futures-rankings-signals-growing-institutional-interest
STEVEN MAIJOOR DELIVERS KEYNOTE AT IRISH FUNDS ANNUAL GLOBAL FUNDS ONLINE CONFERENCE
A careful assessment should be made of the proposal to reform the MiFID client categories. MiFID already provides for the possibility for the most experienced retail clients… https://www.esma.europa.eu/press-news/esma-news/steven-maijoor-delivers-keynote-irish-funds-annual-global-funds-online