By decision of 4 March 2015, the European Central Bank (ECB) put in place a secondary markets public sector asset purchase programme (‘PSPP’). The PSPP is one of the four sub-programmes of the Expanded Asset Purchase Programme (‘APP’) announced by the ...more »
Segnalazioni & Eventi
News in breve
- Andrew Hauser: From LIBOR to SONIA – a bridge to the future
- Venezuela Legalizes Crypto Mining but Will Force Industry Into National Pool
- EIOPA submitted its opinion to the European Parliament on the discharge for the financial year 2018
- Fintech and big tech credit: a new database
- Kraken is the first cryptocurrency firm to become a bank.