Abstract We applied the Johansen-Ledoit-Sornette (JLS) model to detect possible bubbles and crashes related to the Brexit/Bremain referendum scheduled for 23rd June 2016. Our implementation includes an enhanced model calibration using Genetic Algorithms. We selected a few historical financial series ...more »
Segnalazioni & Eventi
News in breve
- Andrew Hauser: From LIBOR to SONIA – a bridge to the future
- Venezuela Legalizes Crypto Mining but Will Force Industry Into National Pool
- EIOPA submitted its opinion to the European Parliament on the discharge for the financial year 2018
- Fintech and big tech credit: a new database
- Kraken is the first cryptocurrency firm to become a bank.