L’EBA ha reso noti istruzioni e modelli per partecipare al Quantitative Impact Study (QIS) sulla definizione di default. Le istituzioni partecipanti a tale studio dovranno completare i documenti entro il 10 dicembre.
I commenti per questo post sono chiusi
Segnalazioni & Eventi
News in breve
- It’s Tough Getting Approved in Gibraltar, Says Green-Lighted Crypto Derivatives Exchange
- IOSCO encourages issuers’ fair disclosure about COVID-19 related impacts
- Who’s afraid of euro area monetary tightening? CESEE shouldn’t
- Model risk at central counterparties: Is skin-in-the-game a game changer?
- Blockchain Bites: Iran and Russia Revisit Crypto Regulations, Bitcoin Pizza Day 10 Years Later
Interessanti per te
It’s Tough Getting Approved in Gibraltar, Says Green-Lighted Crypto Derivatives Exchange
ZUBR, which began trading in March, said Wednesday it had received in-principle approval from the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (GFSC) as a Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) provider… https://www.coindesk.com/gibraltar-regulator-crypto-derivatives-exchange