The Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has withdrawn its recommendation to amend Article 22 of the Protocol on the Statute of the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) and of the ECB regarding the extension of its legal competence over clearing and payment systems to central counterparties (CCPs).
I commenti per questo post sono chiusi
Segnalazioni & Eventi
News in breve
- Andrew Hauser: From LIBOR to SONIA – a bridge to the future
- Venezuela Legalizes Crypto Mining but Will Force Industry Into National Pool
- EIOPA submitted its opinion to the European Parliament on the discharge for the financial year 2018
- Fintech and big tech credit: a new database
- Kraken is the first cryptocurrency firm to become a bank.
Interessanti per te
Venezuela Legalizes Crypto Mining but Will Force Industry Into National Pool
Firstly, the government department responsible for regulating cryptos has legalized the mining industry, local industry news site CriptoNoticias reported Tuesday… https://www.coindesk.com/venezuela-legalize-cryptocurrency-mining-national-pool
EIOPA submitted its opinion to the European Parliament on the discharge for the financial year 2018
EIOPA submitted to the European Parliament its opinion on the discharge decision. The document, adopted by the Board of Supervisors… https://www.eiopa.europa.eu/content/eiopa-submitted-its-opinion-european-parliament-discharge-financial-year-2018_en